We build more than just homes
We build our homes in the best locations, but you are buying more than just a house. You will become part of a new, vibrant, modern and growing community too, in a place you can feel at home for years to come.
Each one of our developments has its own individual characteristics, using local materials and cues to create our thoughtful and memorable street scenes. We have locations to suit every type of buyer, whether it’s an urban lifestyle location you’re looking for or a picturesque and peaceful village in the relaxing countryside.
Safety and privacy
- 1.8m garden fences/walls included as standard for your privacy
- We adhere to strict regulations for electrical installation and fire safety
- There are modern locks on all windows and doors plus many homes feature security alarms too
- Well lit streets and public spaces make it safe for playing outside
- Pedestrian friendly layouts and streets which include in-built speed calming measures
Meet the neighbours
- Parks and open spaces make it easy for you and your children to socialise and meet your new neighbours
- Everyone is in the same boat – so it’s a great opportunity to make new friends
- Our homes are designed with people in mind; large open plan kitchens and spaces make them perfect for entertaining
Amenities and Schools
- We build our homes in the best locations to ensure you have access to good local amenities from doctors and dentists, bars and restaurants, cafes and shops.
- We realise the importance of education facilities when choosing your new home and we build in areas where there is easy access to good primary and secondary schools right through to world class universities
- Whether you are in the city or in the countryside there are always plenty of things to do such as socialising with friends or enjoying outdoor activities with the family
Transport Links/ Accessibility
- Our developments are built with strong transport links in mind and often have a travel plan in place with nearby cycling and walking routes
- We understand the importance of our developments being accessible and most have easy access to major road networks
*Please note the specification relates to the majority of plots, is dependent on housetype design and may vary from development to development. Please check individual plot specification with a Sales Executive, or see a specification guide.