WIN A FABULOUS DAY’S DELUXE SHOPPING WITH £500 OF INTU VOUCHERS!
Story Homes is thrilled to have teamed up with intu, to offer one lucky reader £500 of vouchers to spend at any luxury intu shopping centre!
If you’re the lucky winner of our intu vouchers, you could spend a gorgeous day shopping at intu destinations including the iconic intu Metrocentre – Europe’s largest covered shopping and leisure centre – Newcastle’s intu Eldon Square, or Manchester’s ever popular Trafford Centre.
intu has created 14 top-notch shopping and dining destinations right across the UK, from Newcastle to Manchester and Glasgow to Watford.
At intu Metrocentre, Gateshead, you could browse much-loved brands such as Cath Kidston, Hugo Boss, Carluccio’s and Coast, or visit the new Platinum Mall where a £5m investment has created an aspirational new retail experience with designer brands and retailers including Tessuti, Flannels and Kurt Geiger. You can also fashion your home with great home wear brands including TKMaxx & Homesense and Next Home.
intu Eldon Square, meanwhile, could offer you the chance to spend your vouchers in a choice of more than over 130 leading high street stores including John Lewis, Debenhams and Fenwick.
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question correctly and fill in your details below by November 20, 2017:
Terms and Conditions
- Enter your name, email, phone number and address in the entry boxes – click ‘Enter’.
- The prize is £500 of intu vouchers.
- Closing date is 20/11/2017; all entries must be received by 11.59pm on this date.
- The winner will be notified by call or email. The winner is responsible for ensuring that they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms within 15 working days of notification. In the event that they are unable to do so then the promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize from the remaining eligible entries.
- Only one entry per person.
- No purchase necessary and no proof of purchase required.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
- Entrants must live in the UK and be willing to take part in PR for Story Homes. This will include having their photo taken which will be published on the Story Homes website and next edition of Story Living magazine along with an interview with them about their prize.
- Promoter’s address is Story Homes, Story House, Lords Way, Kingmoor Business Park, Carlisle, Cumbria CA6 4SL. Prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter retains the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
- Entrants must live in the UK. Employees of Story Homes or intu, their families and agencies, and anyone directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age at the point of entry, unless otherwise stated.
To find out more about intu retail centres, locations, opening hours and facilities such as free wi-fi and mobile phone charging, visit www.intu.co.uk.