Detailed Planning Application
Land at Carleton Road, Penrith
Eden District Council’s planning committee has approved our application for 149 new homes at Carleton, Penrith, This improves on our existing planning approval for 110 dwellings (reference number 17/0408) and grants us permission to build our Story Collection house types.Register your interest Development layout
The development will create new construction jobs plus additional indirect jobs.
Up to 110 new homes of which 30% will be affordable.
Landscaping and heritage assets including the historic Roman Road will be respected and a Sustainable Urban Drainage System (SUDs) will improve biodiversity.
New homes bonus
To be invested in local services over a six year period.
Public open space
Public open space will be created and a new leisure path network for new and existing residents to enjoy.
We are a family grown business with 30 years of experience in developing land and communities. Since 1987, we have grown into one of the most respected and well-known companies in the north of England thanks to our designs, our ability to sensitively plan and build developments that retain the character and style of an area, our customer service and our attention to detail. Our success is built upon our excellent reputation, knowledge and understanding of the industry. This success is underpinned by the quality and high specification of our homes, the way our developments enhance locations, and ultimately our determination to understand the needs of the communities where we build. In partnership with our subcontractors and supply chains, we always strive to go the extra mile in everything we do:
- We employ local people
- We use local materials where possible
- We support local communities
- We are a good neighbour in the communities we impact upon
- We build beautiful homes which will continue to look great in years to come
- We develop schemes that enhance communities
- We build high quality, high specification, desirable homes
- We provide ‘affordable’ homes for local people
- We collect detailed feedback from our customers and identify and take action on areas for improvement
Closed for comment
This consultation is now closed for comments but you can still register your interest in this site via the form below.