Detailed Planning Application
Phase 2 Strawberry Grange, Cockermouth
Further to the approval of the Reserved Matters application for the second phase of this development (reference number 2/2018/0155), Allerdale Borough Council has approved our revised planning application allowing us to introduce the ‘Story Collection’ house type range at this development.Register your interest Site layout - East Site layout - West
Meeting housing needs
The site will provide a range of family homes that will help meet local housing needs.
Our proposals will support existing local businesses and help create additional employment through new opportunities for local subcontractors and the supply chain.
Our proposals will provide up to 100 homes that will be allocated for use by people with a connection to the local area.
We are a family grown business with 30 years of experience in developing land and communities. Since 1987, we have grown into one of the most respected and well-known companies in the north of England thanks to our designs, our ability to sensitively plan and build developments that retain the character and style of an area, our customer service and our attention to detail. Our success is built upon our excellent reputation, knowledge and understanding of the industry. This success is underpinned by the quality and high specification of our homes, the way our developments enhance locations, and ultimately our determination to understand the needs of the communities where we build. In partnership with our subcontractors and supply chains, we always strive to go the extra mile in everything we do:
- We employ local people
- We use local materials where possible
- We support local communities
- We are a good neighbour in the communities we impact upon
- We build beautiful homes which will continue to look great in years to come
- We develop schemes that enhance communities
- We build high quality, high specification, desirable homes
- We provide ‘affordable’ homes for local people
- We collect detailed feedback from our customers and identify and take action on areas for improvement