You may have heard about our high specification, solidly built homes. But we appreciate that you might want to know more about them. And, just as importantly, how to buy one.
Choose an offer as strong as our homes, as we hold “Open House” events every weekend in August across our North West developments. We are pleased to share the news of a range of exclusive customer incentives and ways to buy which are available on selected plots throughout our Lancashire developments.
Customers who reserve a new Story home during August can pick from a range of packages, which we can tailor to suit their needs:
- Help to Buy with just 5% deposit required, it’s not just for first time buyers
- Home scheme – if you have a property sell this is the perfect scheme to get your existing home on the market. We will do all the work for you and pay your agent fees*
- Stamp Duty Paid – saving you thousands. A great offer available on selected homes*
- Part Exchange – if you have a property to sell, we may take yours in part exchange*
- Legal fees paid – reserve in August and we’ll pay your legal fees up to £1,000*
Whether you’re looking for an apartment or a four and five-bedroom family home, this offer is available on a variety of plots across our North West developments.
We’ve also invited an independent mortgage advisor from New Homes Mortgages who will be on hand, along with our experienced Sales Executives, to talk you through your options and our help to move schemes. They will be able to provide independent information on mortgages to help get you moving no matter what your circumstances are.
With so many choices and options for mortgages, it’s important to know exactly what would suit you best. New Homes Mortgages work alongside Story Homes to ensure your mortgage is progressed as smoothly as possible, they will be available to meet at the following locations and dates:
- Saturday 3 August The Sycamores in Blackburn
- Saturday 10 August Halton Grange in Lancaster
- Saturday 17 August Heaton Green in Kirkham
- Saturday 24 August D’Urton Manor in Fulwood, Preston
- Saturday 31 August Pendleton Grange in Clitheroe
Don’t worry, if you cannot make these dates, they are also available on the telephone, speak to our Sales Executives for more details.
Richard Kitson, Head of Sales for Story Homes, said: “Our Open House events throughout August are a fantastic opportunity for people to come along and speak to the experts in buying a new home and also new home mortgages. Our experienced Sales Executives can share information about the schemes we have available on selected homes and the range of incentives that are available.
“We work closely with New Homes Mortgages to ensure a smooth house-buying journey for our customers and it’s great that they are going to be at the show homes for the weekend where visitors can find out all the information they’ll need in one place.
“By offering a flexible range of incentives which our customers can pick from – such as Stamp Duty Paid, Legal fees paid alongside our popular ways of buying including Help to Buy, Home scheme and Part Exchange – Story Homes is able to offer the deal that best suits the customer.
“There really is something for everyone across our developments. Whether you are looking for a family home, downsizing or getting the first step on the ladder we’ve a range of ways to buy to help all.”
If you wish to find out more about the “Open House” event please call in to our Marketing Suites open Thursday to Monday from 10.30am to 5.30pm or email: email@example.com.
*Offer is subject to terms and conditions and full details will be provided on request. Offer available on new reservations only, on selected plots and development specific. Subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Story Homes reserves the right to withdraw or alter these offers at any time. Legal fees paid up to a maximum of £1,000 and Stamp Duty paid on selected plots only, and terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 31 August 2019.
Story Homes does not offer mortgage advice. We can provide you with a panel of new build mortgage advisers who will be able to provide you with mortgage advice. Price and plot availability correct at time of distribution. Story Homes reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
Prices and details are correct at time of being released for advertisement. All images are representative of a typical Story Homes interior/exterior and are for illustrative purposes only. Story Homes reserve the right to withdraw or alter these offers at any time. For further information please speak to a Sales Executive.
Incentives and schemes available at:
- Willows Edge – Stamp Duty paid and Part Exchange or Home Scheme or Help to Buy on selected plots
- The Sycamores – Stamp Duty paid on selected plots, Home Scheme and Help to Buy available on selected plots
- Durton Manor – Home Scheme and Help to Buy available on all plots and Stamp Duty paid on selected plots
- Waterside –Help to Buy and Home Scheme available on all plots and Stamp Duty paid on selected plots
- Pendleton Grange – Help to Buy and Home scheme available on all plots and Part Exchange and Stamp Duty paid on selected plots
- Halton Grange – Help to Buy and Home Scheme available on selected plots
- Heaton Green – Help to Buy and Home Scheme available on selected plots