Story Homes Customers Homes Competition – June 2022
1.The promoter is Story Homes Limited, whose registered office is Story House Lords Way, Kingmoor Business Park, Carlisle, CA6 4SL (“the Promoter”).
2. The title of the competition is ‘Customer Homes Competition’ (“the Competition”).
3. By entering the Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.#
4. By entering the Competition, Entrants provide consent for the Promoter and/or its agents to announce their name (for publicity purposes) via the Promoter’s social media channels. Entrants agree by entering the Competition that the Promoter will have full rights to the use, publication and sharing of their name(s) and image(s), including the winning Images, in the Promoter’s publicity material and on its media platforms.
5. In order to have a chance of winning this Competition, you must create your own photographic image of your own Story home (“your Image”) and:
a) Upload a copy of your Image to your Instagram account and tag the Promoter in your Image.
b) Use the relevant hashtags ‘#mystoryhome’ and your house type i.e., #sanderson
c) Like, save and share the Instagram competition post
6. The Competition will commence on Monday 13th June 2022 and will run until 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 31st July 2022 (“Closing Date”) inclusive.
7. All entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified from the Competition.
8. No purchase necessary and there is no charge for entry into the Competition.
9.The Competition is open to all Story Homes residents aged 18 or over with the exception of :-
a) Employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
b) Employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
c) Members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
10. In entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize that you may win. You also confirm that the Image is your own and that you permit the Promoter to use, share and publish your Image without limitation.
11. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Competition.
12. Eligible Participants are permitted to submit multiple Entries.
13. There is a total of 3 (three) prizes to be won, being ‘Love2Shop’ vouchers to the value of £150.00, £100.00 and £50.00 (“the Prizes”).
14. There will be 3 (three) winners in total selected by the Promoter’s Judging Panel, with the winners (“the Winners”) winning the prizes.
15. In the event of a Prize being unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative Prize of equal or greater value to the Winner.
16. The allocation of the Prize to the selected Winner shall be at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
17. There are no cash or other Prize alternatives available to request.
18. An Eligible Participant will be automatically entered into the Competition if they follow the instructions outlined in section 5 (“Entry”).
19. Any Entry that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be an invalid entry by the Promoter and will not be entered into the Competition.
20. The Promoter reserves the right and has complete discretion to delete and / or disqualify any Entry that is deemed unsuitable, inappropriate, explicit or offensive.
21. All valid Entries will be entered into the Competition for a chance to win the Prizes.
22. The Winners of the Competition will be selected from all qualifying Entries.
23. The Winners will be announced on the Promoter’s Social Media pages by 31st August 2022 (“the Announcement”).
24. The Promoter will contact the Winners personally via social media prior to the Announcement.
25. The decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding its winning Image/s.
Claiming the Prize
26. The Winners will be notified via social media that they have won the Prize. They will be contacted by the Promoter and asked to supply their postal address for their Prize to be delivered.
27. The Winners will have 48 hours from the Announcement to claim their Prize by supplying a postal address and contact telephone number to the Promoter.
28. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the Winners. If a Winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has failed to supply their postal address and phone number within 48 hours of the Announcement, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next Eligible Participant selected from the qualifying entries received before the Closing Date.
29. The Prize may not be transferred or exchanged or claimed by third parties on the Winners’ behalf.
Limitation of Liability
30. Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributers will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winners or any third party with access to and use of the Prizes, or any items so purchased or exchanged for the Prizes, for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prizes, except where this is directly caused by the negligence of the Promoter. The Prizes are accepted at the Winners’ risk. Your statutory rights are not affected.
31. At all times throughout the Competition, participants must deal with the Promoter in the utmost good faith in every respect. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the rules, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by the Promoter.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the Competition at any time without notice. However, the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect of such amendment or termination to avoid disappointment. Any termination of or amendment to the Competition will be notified via the Promoter’s social media channels.
33. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
34. The Competition will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Competition.
35. Any person that may be featured in your Image must provide their consent for your Image to be entered into the Competition, before you post your Image as a competition Entry. If a Minor appears in and is identifiable from your Image, you must have permission from the Minor’s parent or guardian to post your Image as an entry in this Competition. All Images will be handled by the Promoter on the basis that Entrants have obtained such consent prior to entering the competition.
Data Protection and Publicity
36. Any personal data relating to the Winners or any other Entrant will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. The Winners’ personal information will not be disclosed to any third party by the Promoter, without the Entrant’s prior consent.