Summerpark, New Houses in DumfriesShow Home Gallery
- Prices from £130,950
- Beautiful 'Newton' show home
- Many 'extras' included as standard
- Summerpark is an award winning development which has been going for 11 years
Story Homes is delighted to introduce Summerpark an award winning development, featuring a desirable collection of 2, 3 and 4-bedroom homes.
Each property has its own individual character. Sandstone, brick and render echo the architectural vernacular of the local area and enhance these attractive frontages.
Behind the timeless façades, the interiors are designed for modern living. Spacious, light-filled rooms such as the kitchen/dining areas provide the perfect setting for entertaining, separate living areas provide the perfect ambience for relaxation, as do the bedrooms, many of which have en-suite bathrooms. Outside turfed and fenced gardens and ample parking enhance these coveted homes.
- Award winning development
- Semi rural location
- First class transport links
- Superb local amenities
The information given about this development applies to the majority of plots. For further information please contact our dedicated Sales Executive who will be delighted to help you in your search for your new home and advise on plot specification.View homes
Summerpark is located between Lockerbie Road and Edinburgh Road in Dumfries, close to the beautiful Solway Firth. The surrounding area is well known for its beauty, countryside and tourist trails running through the county of Dumfries and Galloway.
As well as being within reach of established public transport links, the development is easily accessible via motorway routes both north and southbound. Dumfries sits beside the A75 and is just an hour and a half from Glasgow or Edinburgh and just 20 miles from the English border at wedding mecca Gretna.
Family weekends here can be filled with trips to wildlife parks, farm parks, museums, castles, gardens and parks. Outdoor enthusiasts won’t be disappointed either, with camping, horse riding, mountain biking, walking and beaches all nearby.
As well as offering good schools, leisure facilities and a variety of local amenities, the area is steeped in history and is famous for its links to playwright James M. Barrie, Robert the Bruce and poet Robert Burns.
- Calside Primary School
- Heathhall Primary School
- Noblehill Primary School
- St Andrew’s RC Primary School
- Newcastle International Airport
- Glasgow Prestwick International Airport
- Manchester International Airport
- Edinburgh International Airport
- Doctors Surgery
- St Michaels Medical Centre
- Greyfriars Medical Centre
- Charlotte Medical Practice
- Lochthorn Medical Centre
Shopping & Leisure
- DG One Leisure Complex
- Dumfries Ice Bowl
- David Keswick Centre
- King George V Astroturf & Fitness Complex
- Castle Douglas Leisure & Sport
- Dumfries & County Golf Club
- Crichton Golf Club
- Dumfriesshire Golf Centre
- Dumfries Rugby Football Club
- Queen Of The South Football Club
Points of Interest
- Odeon Cinema
- Mabie Farm Park
- Dino Park
- Caerlaverock Castle
- Dumfries Museum
- Dumlanrig Castle
- Robert Burns House
- 7 Stanes Mabie
- Robert Burns Centre
- Saving Banks Museum
- Dumfries & Galloway Aviation Museum
- Westlands Activity Centre Scotland
- The Scottish Cycle Museum at Drumlanrig
- Dalscone Farm