Award winning development, Willows Edge, is almost sold out with just six homes remaining, as properties are being snapped up by prospective buyers looking for luxury living set in an idyllic setting.
Located on the outskirts of the award-winning picturesque village of Wrea Green, Willows Edge will be completed in spring 2020 and boasts a selection of high quality three, four and five-bedroom detached and semi-detached homes and bungalows.
The properties remaining for sale at Willows Edge are:
- Plots 13 and 20 – four-bedroom detached Arundel (from £359,995) – spacious living is apparent from when you open the door with a light and airy hallway. The lounge spans the length of the property with bi-folding doors leading out to the rear garden and a feature bay window to the front of the home. The kitchen, dining and family room also spans the length of the property and includes a separate utility. Upstairs, there are four double bedrooms, with the master bedroom coming complete with an en-suite and there’s also the family bathroom.
- Plot 17 – five-bedroom detached Mayfair (£499,995) – this exceptional home has a beautiful and well-designed kitchen, dining and family room featuring bi-folding doors which lead out to paved patio and rear garden. The light and airy lounge also features bi-folding doors to the garden and there is a separate study. Upstairs there are five bedrooms and the main bathroom. The generously sized master bedroom has an en-suite with walk-in shower, and the second bedroom also includes an en-suite.
- Plot 27 – three-bedroom Banbury bungalow (£314,995) – downstairs features a spacious lounge with bi-folding doors to the rear garden, an ‘L’ shaped kitchen with integrated appliances and two double bedrooms. Upstairs, the master bedroom with two skylight windows dominates the first floor with an en-suite and walk-in shower. The Banbury is ready to move in to with flooring included throughout.
- Plot 28 – four-bedroom detached Boston (£349,995) – offers modern family living. Downstairs the spacious lounge features a bay window to the front of the home. The kitchen and dining area is light and airy with bi-folding doors leading out to the garden and also connects to a separate utility. Upstairs the master bedroom features a bay window and en-suite. There are three more bedrooms and the main family bathroom.
- Plot 29 – four-bedroom detached Warwick (£359,995) – this desirable home has the wow factor as soon as you open the door with a bright gallery landing. Downstairs the generous sized lounge is at the front of the property. The kitchen, dining and family area spans the width of the home featuring bi-folding and French doors leading out to the garden. Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The homes are also available with several incentives such as our popular HOME scheme or the government’s Help to Buy scheme which allows customers to buy a new build home with only a 5% deposit.
Sales Manager Emma Lafferty, said: “The fact that only six homes remain for sale at Willows Edge is testament to the high quality and specification of these properties. These homes feature designer fitted kitchens with ‘A’ rated integral appliances, extensive tiling and stained oak effect staircase and banister*, you won’t want to miss out on one of these fantastic homes.
“Our homes are Freehold and covered by a 10-year warranty. Whether you are a first time buyer, looking for a family home or downsizing, don’t miss the chance to buy one of our last remaining homes on this beautiful development om the picturesque village of Wrea Green. Once they’re gone, they’re gone!”
Now is your last chance to buy one of our beautiful properties in Wrea Green and, with interest still high, the development is expected to sell out quickly.
Willows Edge is a beautiful development of three, four and five-bedroom homes, and is ideally located to access local facilities. For more information click here.
If you wish to find out more about the last few remaining homes or arrange an appointment please call our Sales Executive Christine on 01772 970848 or email email@example.com