D’Urton Manor, Preston
- Prices from £229,995
- 3 impressive Show Homes now open
- Only 5% deposit needed with Help to Buy
- High specification homes
Story Homes is delighted to be introduce a beautiful new development of high quality homes in Eastway near Fulwood.
D’Urton Manor is ideally located on the edge of Preston and will comprise a stylish collection of 2, 3, 4, and 5 bedroom properties. There is a wide range of property types available including terraced, semi-detached and detached houses. As well as boasting high specification interiors the homes will feature attractive exteriors incorporating stone, brick and render, adding to the charm of the area and creating the stunning street scenes for which Story Homes is renowned.
- Excellent transport links to M6 and M55
- Attractive mix of stone, brick and render finishes
- Perfectly located in the desirable Fulwood area
- High quality schools nearby
The information given about this development applies to the majority of plots. For further information please contact our dedicated Sales Executive who will be delighted to help you in your search for your new home and advise on plot specification.View homes
There is no need to compromise at D'Urton Manor with excellent transport links on your doorstep including the M55 and M6, and Preston train station is just four miles away with direct services to Blackpool, Liverpool and Manchester.
Preston city centre offers everything one would expect from a major city with supermarkets and high street stores, including the most well known department stores and independent shops. It boasts a fantastic array of restaurants and cafes, and a variety of arts and cultural attractions are all easily accessible. You'll also find day to day essentials located in nearby Fulwood and the village of Broughton.
D'Urton Manor is ideally situated for those who enjoy the great outdoors; Fulwood is a leafy district of Preston and enjoys many green open spaces. For those who play golf one of the region's best courses is a stone's throw away; Preston Golf club is set in 120 acres of stunning tranquil parkland to the north side of Preston.
- Our Lady and Saint Edward’s Catholic Primary School
- Fulwood St Peter’s Church of England Primary School
- Highfield Priory School and Nursery
- Broughton-in-Amounderness Church of England Primary School
Shopping & Leisure
- Kirkham and Wesham Cricket Club
- UCLan Sports Arena
- Ashton & Lea Golf Club
- Fulwood Leisure Centre
- Ribby Hall Equestrian Centre
- Total Fitness Preston
- Fulwood Driving Range & Golf Academy
- PlayFootball Preston
- Preston Golf Club