Strawberry Grange, CockermouthShow Home Gallery
- Prices from £240,950
- Wide range of incentives available
- Only 5% deposit needed with Help to Buy
- Situated just outside the boundaries of the Lake District National Park
Story Homes is delighted to introduce an exclusive development of beautiful new homes to Cockermouth.
Strawberry Grange is an executive development of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom properties, superbly finished to a high specification and taking aspirational living to the next level. Renowned for our stunning street scenes, this sought after development boasts a stylish mix of attractive exterior finishes, complemented by thoughtfully designed interiors. A mix of stone, brick and render have been used to give each home its individual personality, while blending perfectly into the local area. All properties have turfed gardens ensuring that there is plenty of green open space, and either a single garage, a double garage or driveway parking.
Each home here perfectly demonstrates Story Homes’ exceptional attention to detail, both in building in places where people want to live and creating homes you are proud to call your own. Careful consideration has been given to the diverse range of house types, which have been designed to meet the needs of modern living. All of this can be enjoyed whilst being surrounded by beautiful scenery and the all of the wonderful things the Lake District National Park has to offer.
- 'Prestige' specification homes with many extras included as standard
- Beautifully located in the picturesque town of Cockermouth
- Attractive mix of stone, brick and render finishes
- Award winning property developer
The information given about this development applies to the majority of plots. For further information please contact our dedicated Sales Executive who will be delighted to help you in your search for your new home and advise on plot specification.View homes
The Georgian town of Cockermouth is often described as the “Gateway to the Lake District”.
Cockermouth is a lovely place to live and as well as boasting many local attractions, the town is minutes away from the shores of the areas great Lakes, offering breathtaking scenery towards Scafell Pike, Helvellyn and Skiddaw. For those who enjoy the outdoors this is the perfect place to be with a wealth of opportunities for walkers and bikers - and thrill seekers are well catered for too!
Strawberry Grange is perfectly placed and provides an excellent commuter base for the rest of Cumbria. Junction 40 of the M6 motorway is just 30 miles away. Carlisle and Penrith train stations are easily accessible and from there, the West Coast mainline, and there is a regular bus service around the county too.
- St Josephs R C Primary School
- All Saints Church of England Primary School
- St. Joseph’s RC Primary School
- Eaglesfield C of E Primary School
- Glasgow Prestwick International Airport
- Manchester International Airport
- Newcastle International Airport
- Manchester Airport