Willows Edge, Wrea Green
- Prices from £334,995
- Marketing Suite now open
- Picturesque village location
- Only 5% deposit needed with Help to Buy
Our ‘Prestige’ specification Show Home is now open, come along today to see the Story Difference for yourself.
Story Homes is delighted to introduce a beautiful development of high quality homes to the village of Wrea Green. Willows Edge is an executive collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom semi detached and detached homes, including bungalows, offering up to a generous 2,138 sq ft of living space.
Each and every home at Willows Edge has been designed and engineered with today’s modern lifestyle in mind, boasting the highest levels of specification in partnership with leading manufacturers and, as you’d expect from a Story Home, your home will be built to our award winning standards.
As well as high specification interiors these homes will feature attractive exteriors incorporating stone, brickwork and render, adding to the charm of the area and creating the stunning street scenes for which Story Homes is renowned.
- Beautiful views over the Wrea Green countryside
- Excellent transport links to M55 and M6
- Boasts the highest levels of specification
- High quality schools nearby
The information given about this development applies to the majority of plots. For further information please contact our dedicated Sales Executive who will be delighted to help you in your search for your new home and advise on plot specification.View homes
Winner of 'Lancashire's Best Kept Village' on several occasions, the quintessential village of Wrea Green is ideally located in Lancashire within 3 miles of the market town of Kirkham. Situated almost halfway between Blackpool and Preston, Willows Edge offers easy access to these lively city centres with an array of high street stores, including the the most well known department stores and independent shops.
The village itself offers the very best of local amenities with larger supermarkets located nearby in Kirkham, and the bustling seaside town of Lytham St Annes is only seven miles away and offers a range of boutique shops and a vibrant cafe culture, with numerous restaurants and pubs, and a beautiful sea front.
The award winning Ribby Hall Village is also within a short drive of the development. This rural retreat covers more than 100 acres of Lancashire countryside and offers an extensive collection of spa treatments and therapies, a health club and a Wild Discovery animal experience for children.
- Kirkham Grammar Junior School
- Ribby with Wrea Endowed Church of England Primary School
- Wrea Green Pre-School
- Kirkham Grammar School
- Saint Bede’s Catholic High School
- Carr Hill High School & Sixth Form
- AKS Lytham
- LSA Technology And Performing Arts College
- Highfield Humanities College
- Preston’s College
- Blackpool and The Fylde College
- Edge Hill University
- University of Salford
- University of Liverpool
- University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
- The Priory Hospital
- Royal Preston Hospital
- Lytham Hospital
- Clifton Hospital
- Blackpool Victoria Hospital
Shopping & Leisure
- A.F.C Fylde Football Club
- Kirkham and Wesham Cricket Club
- Royal Lytham & Saint Annes Golf Club
- Fylde Rugby Football Club