You may have heard about our high specification, solidly built homes at D’Urton Manor. But we appreciate that you might want to know more about them. And, just as importantly, how to buy one.
On Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 September, we are hosting a ‘Home Movers’ event at our D’Urton Manor show home in Fulwood.
Come and join us from 10.30am – 5.30pm, where we are here to put you at ease and help make your buying journey simple.
We’ve invited an independent financial advisor who will be on hand, along with our experienced Sales Executives and part exchange specialist to talk you through your options and our help to move schemes. Our independent specialists will provide information on mortgages to help get you moving no matter what your circumstances are.
With so many choices and options for mortgages, it’s important to know exactly what would suit you best. Our independent financial advisor and part exchange specialist work alongside Story Homes to ensure your mortgage and home buying process is progressed as smoothly as possible.
With a range of four and five-bedroom homes currently available from £309,995, customers who reserve a new Story home at D’Urton Manor during the “Home Movers” event can pick from a range of packages, which we can tailor to suit their needs:
- Help to Buy with just 5% deposit required, it’s not just for first time buyers
- Home scheme – if you have a property sell this is the perfect scheme to get your existing home on the market. We will do all the work for you and pay your agent fees*
- Part Exchange – if you have a property to sell, we may take yours in part exchange*
- A contribution to Stamp Duty Paid – saving you thousands. A great offer available on selected homes*
- Flooring packages – flooring provided throughout your home*
Whether you’re looking for a four and five-bedroom family home, this offer is available on a variety of plots at D’Urton Manor.