Story Homes has launched a new scheme to help buyers sell their old homes and buy a brand new Story Home.
The HOME scheme is a chance for buyers to snap up their dream Story Home without the pressure of having to sell their old home first.
To explain the scheme simply:
- Buyer finds their dream Story Home and makes a reservation, but already owns a home
- Story Homes decides if you are eligible for the scheme, taking into account the plot and value of your new home and the location and value of your old home
- Story Homes will seek two independent valuations on your home
- Story Homes negotiates a realistic selling price with you
- You can reserve your brand new Story Home for a specified period
- Story Homes will instruct an estate agent to sell your old home, manage all viewings and Story Homes will pay the fees
- Your home is sold and you can move into your new Story Home without any fuss or hassle
- We will arrange a removal company to help you pack up and move your belongings into your new home!
Susan Pollard, Sales Manager for Story Homes said: “We regularly have customers through our doors that are desperate for a specific plot on a development but they just can’t sell their own home to enable them to make a reservation with us. The HOME scheme is a great way for buyers to take the hassle and stress away by handing over responsibility for selling their old home to us. This allows them to reserve the plot they wanted and rest assured that we will be trying to sell their house on their behalf to allow them to move.”
The HOME scheme launches today, Monday 3 March. For more information visit our incentives page.