The Woodlands, Shotley BridgeShow Home Gallery
- Prices from £182,950
- Final phase of this beautiful development
- Wide range of incentives available
- A high specification as standard
The Woodlands is an award winning development of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes located in the village Shotley Bridge.
This sought after development is situated close to the beautiful Derwent Valley in the rolling countryside of County Durham, yet only 30 minutes away from Newcastle and 25 minutes from the A1. Bordered by woodland, from which the development takes its name, some of the new homes here offer beautiful views over established woodland and lovely woodland walks are available to all.
All properties at The Woodlands feature a high specification, which includes beautifully designed kitchens with AEG / Electrolux appliances, stylish French doors leading to the paved patio and relaxing lounges with feature fireplaces. Our luxurious bathrooms feature extensive tiling by Porcelanosa tiles and majority of house types come with en-suite shower rooms off the master bedroom.
The information given about this development applies to the majority of plots. For further information please contact our dedicated Sales Executive, who will be delighted to help you in your search for your new home and advise on plot specification.
- Breathtaking views of Derwent Valley
- Historic village location
- Excellent commuting times
- Award winning development
The information given about this development applies to the majority of plots. For further information please contact our dedicated Sales Executive who will be delighted to help you in your search for your new home and advise on plot specification.View homes
The Woodlands is located on the outskirts of Shotley Bridge in the Derwent Valley, linking to the town of Consett. If you are looking for your dream home, this is an idyllic location, offering breathtaking views across County Durham’s beautiful Derwent Valley.
The site delivers scenery as far as the northern Pennines. It also neighbours Derwent Walk, an 11 mile stretch of public footway, taking in the old Derwent Valley Railway and following the Derwent Valley between Consett in the south and Swalwell in the north. As well as the scenery and picturesque riverside setting, Shotley Bridge has a long and interesting history to be explored, once having a reputation as the heart of Britain’s sword-making industry.
Although it is growing, the village has stayed true to its rural roots and offers a variety of Gothic architecture and converted mills, alongside a good network of roads and public transport.
- St Patricks RC Primary School
- Shotley Bridge Infants School
- Shotley Bridge Junior School
- Benfield Primary School
- St Marys R.C.V.A Primary School
- Ebchester C of E Primary School
- Castleside Primary School
- Chopwell Primary School
- St Bedes Catholic Comprehensive School and Sixth Form
- Consett Academy – North Campus
- Consett Academy – South Campus
- Newcastle International Airport
- Glasgow Prestwick International Airport
- Manchester International Airport
- Durham Tees Valley Airport
Shopping & Leisure
- Consett & District Golf Club
- Belle Vue Sprts Centre
- Belle Vue Swim Centre
- Newcastle Racecourse
- Slaley Hall Golf Course & Spa
Points of Interest
- Durham Cathedral
- Hexham Abbey
- Durham Castle
- Washington Wild Fowl & Wetlands Trust
- Odeon Cinema, Metro Centre
- Hadrians Wall, Corbridge
- Durham Light Infantry Museum
- Beamish Museum
- Kielder Water & Forest Park
- Discovery Museum Newcastle
- Centre for Life Newcastle
- Gibside Hall & Gardens
- Alnwick Gardens & Castle
- Druridge Bay Country Park