We are pleased to be supporting 17 deserving charities and community groups which applied for funding in the third quarter of our Future Story scheme. This means that across our key regions, we have so far supported 45 organisations during 2017/18.
Future Story is our company-wide scheme designed to support sponsorship or donation requests from local charities and community organisations that surround our developments across the North. We accept applications via our website all year round, with a committee in each region reviewing submissions on a quarterly basis.
The homes we build are part of wider communities, so helping charities and groups that neighbour our developments is extremely important to us. We try to support in ways that add long term value, and we are proud of our role in building sustainable communities.
We are delighted to be supporting the following organisations and we look forward to seeing how their projects progress:
- Carlisle Community Choir
- Clifton Primary School
- I CAAN (Independent Community Autism Activity Network)
- North West 4×4 Response
- St Benedict’s School, Whitehaven
- Team Evie
- The Border Kirk, Carlisle
- The Carnegie Theatre Trust
- The Whitehaven Academy
- Sedgefield School Sport Partnership
- Headway Darlington & District
- Longhoughton Rangers F.C.
- North Shields A.F.C. Juniors
- One Step Forward, Sedgefield
- Ryton & Crawcrook Albion F.C.
- Sedgefield Community College
- Lonsdale Archers, Lancaster
We are now inviting charities and community groups to apply for support in our next quarter. Applications for sponsorship, donations or raffle prizes should be made by completing the form here.