- 2 impressive show homes
- 4 miles to Lancaster city centre
- Set in the picturesque village of Halton
- Variation of stone and render properties
- Within easy reach to M6
- Premium specification
Halton Grange is a development of well-built detached, semi-detached, mews homes and bungalows.
There is a mix of 11 house types, each strong in build and character. The attractive exteriors will incorporate art stone and render, making the street scenes unique and your house different from your neighbours’.
As well as striking exteriors, internally you will find designs that reflect modern living, giving you more space inside and out. Each home has a high specification throughout that includes A rated integrated appliances in the kitchen with many features as standard; fencing, turf, patios and bi-fold doors to name a few.
The information given about this development applies to the majority of plots. For further information please contact our dedicated Sales Executive who will be delighted to help you in your search for your new home and advise on plot specification.
Find your dream home
Beautiful new development now available in Halton, Lancaster
Featuring enviable 4-bedroom homes
Press to interact
Countryside living With excellent transport links
Situated near the centre of Halton, Halton Grange has views of the River Lune and is close to Morecambe Bay.
The development has excellent main road links towards the North and South of the country via the M6 and the A683.
There is a variety of excellent eateries close by, including an award winning fish and chip shop and The Greyhound Halton, as well as local amenities. The nearest schools are St Wilfrid’s Church of England Primary School and Ripley St Thomas Academy.
Lancaster is just 3.6 miles away, offering high street stores and the University of Lancaster, as well as a bustling night life with a wide variety of bars and eateries.
Halton Grange, New Homes in Halton
- Low Road Bus Stop
- Lancaster Railway Station
- Newcastle International Airport
- Glasgow Prestwick International Airport
- Manchester Airport
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Heysham Ferry
Schools & education facilities
- St Wilfrid’s Church of England Primary School. Halton
- Catton Community Primary School
- Lancaster Royal Grammar School
- Lancaster Girls Grammar School
- Ripley St Thomas Church of England High School
- Our Lady`s Catholic College
- The Adult College
- Lancaster & Morecambe College
- UCLan West Lakes Campus University of Central Lancashire
- Lancaster University
- University of Salford
- University of Liverpool
- University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
Healthcare & amenities
- Lancaster Royal Infirmary
- Royal Lancaster Infirmary
- Royal Preston Hospital
- Clifton Hospital
- Halton Surgery
- University Of Lancaster Dental Clinic
- Hest Bank Dental Care
- Stainer M A
News & events in North West
First homes to be released for sale at Endmoor, Kendal
Due to overwhelming interest, Story Homes is releasing ...