Friday 27 February 2015
Popular HOME scheme gets homeowners moving
The Story Homes HOME scheme is proving to be extremely popular with customers and is helping to get homeowners moving quickly and easily.
When you’ve found the Story Home of your dreams but your property isn’t on the market or you can’t find a buyer for your current one, you may feel like everything is on hold. But selling houses is what we do best and with our HOME scheme we can offer you our expertise and help to sell yours, and you can still reserve one of ours at the same time.
There are many benefits of the HOME scheme, such as:
- You can reserve your dream home today
- We pay your estate agency fees (up to £2,500)*
- You can be upsizing or downsizing
- There are no removal fees to pay
- We work with a local Estate Agent to achieve the best price for your home
- Help to Buy is available with this scheme
When talking about the HOME scheme, Story Homes’ Sales Manager, Susan Pollard said: “The scheme is proving really popular with home owners right now. It’s fantastic for people who may not be have sold their own property, but have found their dream Story Home and want to secure it.
“We work closely with the buyer and estate agent to ensure everything runs smoothly and it’s a really big help for someone buying a house; plus one less thing to worry about. We strive to get the best deal possible for the client and work in an agreed timeframe so they can be in their new home as soon as possible.”
How does the HOME scheme work?
- Decide on the Story Home you wish to reserve and determine if our HOME scheme is available on this property.
- Our Sales Manager will consider whether your property meets the criteria for our HOME scheme. If eligible we will then instruct two independent valuations, based on securing a buyer within a specific selling period.
- We will suggest a realistic selling price for your home based on these valuations and if you agree, you can reserve your chosen Story Home property. This will secure your new home for a specific period.
- We will then instruct our dedicated estate agents to sell your existing home within a pre-agreed timescale. We will work closely with the agents to ensure your home is frequently advertised, all viewings are followed up and we’ll even pay all your estate agents fees. The estate agents can also manage all viewings and enquiries for you.
- When you’ve found a buyer that may have a house to sell we can help with that too (see our ‘chain break support’ section on our website).
Story Homes has also teamed up with ‘House to Home’ to offer customers a stress free move, and no removal fees to pay. They’ve been successfully delivering buyers to their new homes for over 10 years. Their services include an initial survey, full packing, flexibility over moving dates and they’re fully insured too.
For more information on the HOME scheme visit one of our beautiful developments and speak to a Sales Executive. Alternately you can download our leaflet by clicking here.